Religious education isn't only for kids! Our adult members engage in a wide variety of religious education opportunities.
Religious Education (RE)
0 Classes for children
0 Classes for Adults
0 Lives touched
The purpose of the Religious Education Program is to guide our children, youth and adults in:
- Nurturing the individual spirit within our loving community
- Understanding that we are part of Unitarian Universalist heritage; past, present and future
- Cultivating curiosity about, appreciation for, and engagement with, all faith traditions
- Developing a lifelong practice of service
- Encouraging mindfulness and a sense of wonder
Religious Education for our Senior Youth.
Coming of Age
This program will help youth to define their beliefs and put their faith into action.
Harvest the Power Leadership Development
Discover where your heart is called to serve in our congregation.
Our Whole Lives (OWL)
Heeding the Call encourages youth to reflect on their own lives while also making connections to the lives lived by others.
Religious Education for children in Grades 6 thru 9.
Religious education for children Kindergarten thru Grade 5.
Are you ready to give your family the gift of a supportive, loving community?
Want to get involved?
- Substitute and try out all the classes
- Become a Coming of Age Mentor
- Special Events Coordinator/Volunteer
- Be a Team Coordinator
- Join the Religious Education Committee