Religious education isn't only for kids! Our adult members engage in a wide variety of religious education opportunities.
Religious Education (RE)
The purpose of the Religious Education Program is to guide our children, youth and adults in:
- Nurturing the individual spirit within our loving community
- Understanding that we are part of Unitarian Universalist heritage; past, present and future
- Cultivating curiosity about, appreciation for, and engagement with, all faith traditions
- Developing a lifelong practice of service
- Encouraging mindfulness and a sense of wonder
A year-long curriculum helping teenagers to learn more about Unitarian Universalism and articulate their own theology.
Best for Kindergarten through 6th Grades and New to the U kids. Multifaceted creative exploration of foundational UU values.
For 4th through 12th grades. Explores CORE UU VALUES and TRADITIONS through D&D fantasy role-playing adventures.
Discover where your heart is called to serve in our congregation.
ONLY for Trimester 1 pre-8th grade OWL - formerly called Heeding The Call.
An Introduction to the Neighboring Faiths curriculum. Best for 3rd-5th grades, and children with previous Minecraft and tablet experience.
We learn about these dimensions of religion by experiencing the worship services of other faith communities.
Heeding the Call encourages youth to reflect on their own lives while also making connections to the lives lived by others.
Are you ready to give your family the gift of a supportive, loving community?
Want to get involved?
- Substitute and try out all the classes
- Become a Coming of Age Mentor
- Special Events Coordinator/Volunteer
- Be a Team Coordinator
- Join the Religious Education Committee