Our indefatigable Judith Stein-Farrall will be departing her post as our Religious Education Program Coordinator on December 20th and we are currently looking to hire someone to take over the position. As per our UUCM bylaws, current members cannot apply but please pass the word on to someone who might be interested. Position requires:
- 25 hours/week includes Sundays 8:00AM-1:00PM.
- Heavy administrative and volunteer coordination.
- Computer and organizational skills.
- Will work with congregational staff, volunteer committee & teachers, parents and children.
- Prepare and maintain registrations.
- Plan, recruit volunteers for and coordinate volunteers for classroom & special events.
- Curriculum planning, maintain supplies.
- Great communication skills.
- Brochure and booklet design.
Send resume and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.