Date: Sunday, July 10, 2022 (Rain Date: Sunday, July 17)
Location: Rifle Camp Park (Woodland Park, NJ)
Come one, come all to Rifle Camp Park on Sunday, July 10, 2022 from 12:00 to 4:00 PM!
All are welcome to join this laidback mid-summer gathering in a beautiful, historic setting offering nature trails, multiple playgrounds, and open-air for safe socializing. This is a great opportunity to come together and reunite with folks you haven’t seen in a while.
Things to Know/To Bring
- An open mind and open heart.
- The picnic is BYO Food/Drinks, (but some food/water will be available).
- No glass bottles or alcoholic beverages.
- There are some picnic tables but portable chairs would be helpful.
- Musical folks, bring your instruments and hand percussion for impromptu jam sessions and song circles.
Games and Activities
- Hula Hoops
- Corn Hole
- Ring Toss
- Various Additional
- 3 Playgrounds
- Nature Trails
- On trail Exercise Stations
We are all part of one big, happy family at the U, so let’s gather like one! Email Judith Hogan for more information.