We are a liberal religious community seeking transformation in our hearts, our homes, our community and our world.
We come together to:
- Create a spiritual community that nurtures and inspires us as we search for meaning in our lives
- Reach out and welcome all who wish to be part of our community because diversity of race, culture, sexual orientation, and economic background enriches us all
- Guide and challenge our children in their lifelong journey of discovery and spiritual growth
- Explore religious and cultural traditions so that we may honor our differences and our common ground
- Take responsibility for helping to solve the problems of our community
- Promote social and economic justice, furthering our work to dismantle racism, homophobia, and all forms of oppression
- Celebrate artistic creation as a spiritual element of life
- Respect the beauty and mystery of nature by actively preserving our environment
- Invest our personal resources to build and sustain this community of aspiration
- Act together to keep this covenant alive.
We are Unitarian Universalists, building upon our heritage as advocates for the rights and dignity of all.