This will be a very meaningful group experience at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation at Montclair – a six session Covenant Group that invites newcomers and New Members to forge deeper connections with one another and with our congregation.
- What if I can’t make every session? – no worries! If you can make at least 4 sessions that would be great.
- What if I need to arrive a tad late? – no worries. Our sessions will last about an hour and 15 min. If you can be present for the whole time, great, but we understand that everyone’s schedule is challenging.
- Do I need to prepare for the sessions? – no preparation is required. Some people do like to read the session plan and prepare, but it is not necessary.
- What will we do? – We will begin with an icebreaker and then follow the plan (the first one is attached) that includes readings, questions, and a space for each person to reflect.
- What if I don’t want to share? – no one is required to share. Passing is totally ok.
This group will be co-led by Rev. Anya and by two new members and recent New to the U! attendees, Rachel Henry, and Taylor Henry.
We will meet at 7:30pm on the 1st and 4th Tuesdays for an hour and a half including (Tues. 24th Oct., Tues. Nov. 7th, Tues. Nov. 28th, Tues. Dec. 5th, Tues. Jan. 2nd (or Wed. Jan. 3rd) and Tues. Jan. 23rd)