Our current Mission Statement “We are a liberal religious community seeking transformation in our hearts, our homes, our community and our world,” was written over a decade ago. It is time to revisit this statement and develop a Vision Statement. Together, these statements will be the foundation of the Strategic Plan that will be developed next year.
Every member – brand new, longer-term, youth, parents, solos and seniors – is invited to participate in Mission and Vision Input sessions in the next few weeks. Please register for any of the sessions listed here by contacting Laura Wilson at Laura.Wilson472@hotmail.com or (973) 405-4866.
- Sunday, May 20, 2018 – two meetings: 10:15 AM and 12:15 PM – Rotunda
- Wednesday, May 23, 2018 – 7:30 PM – Mortenson Room
- Tuesday, May 29, 2018 – 7:30 PM – Mortenson Room
- Thursday, May 31, 2018 – 7:30 PM – Mortenson Room
- Monday, June 4, 2018 – 7:30 PM – Mortenson Room
Whether or not you participate in an Input session, we hope you will fill out our short survey; surveys are also available during Connection Café for the next few weeks.